Monday, August 3, 2009

COMING SOON......

Well, I am very excited to soon be releasing lots of new & cute things. I have lots of new Christmas cards, Birth Announcements, & Senior Invitations. I hope to soon share many of these new ideas with you, so that if you are interested we can get your photos session set up soon & your card order placed very quickly.
Also, I will be having a FALL PORTRAIT SESSION starting next month. Limited dates & times will be announced very soon!
I am also working on many ideas for CHRISTMAS portrait sessions also!!
If you are interested in either session, please email me so that I can get your names on the list to be contacted & set up your appt. I look forward to working with you & your families! Thanks so much for your continued support. lepard5@bellsouth.net
Stay updated by checking my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment